Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stellar

by: aymtorn

Not long time ago, you came into my life
But it felt like I've known you forever.
And the moment I touched your hand
I just know I will fall in love with you.

No palette of shades can paint my heart
Nor amount of words can ever describe
How madly, deeply in love I am with you.
I will trade anything just to see you smile.

You're the best thing that ever happened to me
And I don't want to live my life without you.
I don't care what will tomorrow bring
As long as you are there beside me.

I am sorry if at times we don't get along
And I'm sorry if at times I make you sad.
It's just that sometimes I don't feel
I am that important to you at all.

But I can never stop myself dreaming of you.
My care for you will not come to an end.
Know that my feelings for you are true
And I will spend my lifetime in love with you...

No comments: