Saturday, November 27, 2010

Your Tears

Birthdays are suppose to be a time for celebration but for you, on your very day, it was filled with sadness and tears. If only I could wipe your tears, you know I would. If only I can make you smile, you know I would. If only I could chase away those sadness, you know I would.

You did laugh. You did smile. But your eyes can't hide those pain in your heart. I really wanted to make your day special but you never gave me the chance. I really wished I have done something to cheer you up.

You were running inside my head that day. I can't help it but to think of you. I was wondering if you were doing okay. I was hoping that you were celebrating your birthday.

All I'm trying to say is that I'm just here waiting for... waiting for you to allow me to wipe away those tears.

No comments: