Wednesday, December 29, 2010

AION Ranger


I've played AION for a few months now. I'm an Elyos by the way. I tried templar, gladiator, assassin, chanter, cleric and now my favorite - ranger. I usually play melee characters since the start of online games. Assassins are always my first choice but this time around, I got stuck with a range toon. Rangers are fun to play with or maybe it just suited my playing style for this game. As I was starting out my ranger named Fukitsunatenshi, I was also looking for someone who could teach me how to play it right. On a game forum, I found someone who is kind enough to really teach me almost everything I should know about a ranger. His name is Ivandunn. Everyday we exchange messages, him teaching me hints and tricks, until I've developed my own ranger style. I changed manastones for a few times to find a good combination that will match my game style. Over time, I managed to acquire my ABG items and grown to fight a type of ranger that is only driven to kill Asmodians. During raids, I get to manage to kill plenty of them and even at times I reach 100+ kills in just a few hours. I'm proud to be an Elyos. Proud to be a ranger. And proud to be Pinoy!

No comments: