Saturday, December 11, 2010

When I See Her

We've seen each other a few times and there's something I noticed - I catch myself thinking about her for the next few days. Just like yesterday when we got to spend together almost the whole day. Thanks to a friend who made an effort to spoil the fun at the end of the day. Nonetheless, it was a good day for me and Miss Purple. For the past few weeks, I only get to be happy is when I'm with her and I think she doesn't notice it. Anyways, I spend the next few days thinking about her after we've seen each other. Just like now. As we have spent time together yesterday, I'd now be spending the next few days missing her and wishing to be with her. When I think of her I smile but when I'm with her I'm in a bliss.

A common friend of ours doesn't want us to be together. She thinks I would only hurt Miss Purple in the end. I strongly disagree. However, at times.. err, often times I try not to see her anymore. Not because I might hurt her but because I know I would end up broken again.

No comments: